Hydraulic driven high pressure pump for cleaning and fire-fighting tasks. The frame and impeller is made of high quality aluminium. Suitable for pumping clean water. Tolerates dry running. Simple construction and maintenance-free. The design of booster pump permits varied mounting options. Hydraulic motor can be installed in four different positions. Flange mountings in a suction and pressure connections which allows a wide range in a variety installations. The pump can be used also as a submersible pump individually.
The Reini booster pump is suitable for pumping clean liquids. Typical uses include various types of washing equipment. The positioning of the hydraulic-driven booster pump is flexible, and the physical size of the pump does not usually present constraints.
- Max allowed hydraulic flow 95 l/min
- Max allowed hydraulic pressure 350 bar
- pressure port 3/4″ internal thread
- return port3/4″ internal thread
- drain line 3/8″ internal thread
- Output without pressure 1600 litres/min
- Water pressure max 14 bar
- Inlet connection 4″ (flange with 8 bolts include)
- Outlet connection 3″ (flange with R3″ outside thread include)
- Weight ca. 18 kg